2011년 6월 16일 목요일

Dr. Jart +

Dr. Jart BB Cream (sliver label one)

I got this order this from Dr. Jart On line store and it is department store in Korea.  I got this package for one of my friends so this is How IT should look like.  Get the real one.  If you get the fake one it's not worth buying it.   It has Dr. Jart label all over it.   This is just the sliver line for the best coverage and oily skin type people.   

PLEASE, DO NOT GET THE FAKE BB AND I AM JUST SHOWING YOU HOW IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE WHEN YOU GET DR. JART LINE.  FROM THE BOX TO EVEN THIER LABLED CLEAR TAPE IN THE BOX. 














LOOK AT THE PACKING REALLY CAREFULLY.

BAR CODES.

THIS IS MUST OR FAKE.

READ IF YOU WANT TO.


THIS IS HOW IT LOOK LIKE, IN FRONT.

It's the code BIRTHDAY.  OKAY I AM GOING CALL DR. JART AND ASK HOW TO READ THE HOW FRESH IT IS.   It means that it was born in 2011 April 25th.  When you open it you have to use in one year, and unopened one are for 3 years that you can keep, however I want you to get the fresh products. I spoke a representative at  Dr. Jart for more information.  Thank You to 장 주영님.  Just keep it for one year once you open it.


OPEN THE CAP. 

Back side of real one.

Dr. Jart Mineral powder. FREE. Yes. 

Sent me the free Mineral Powder. Thank you.


MUST.

This Sliver line is for a full coverage.



www.drjart.com

Korean Caption.



ACNE  Make up primer.



댓글 2개:

  1. Excellent Anna on sharing how important it is to get the real products! I know all too well what can happen when you get a fake one. Broke me out so bad. Not worth it at all - just a waste of money.

    답글삭제
  2. Where did you buy it? I want this same product but am wary of buying a fake, so I want to get it from a reputable source.

    답글삭제